Short course 8 hrs
Course objective: Practical guide to key belt racking issues and problem resolution.
This course is best conducted at a location where the participants have access to a number of conveyor belts that are operating.
Course materials are configured for presentation by a professional experienced in conveyor belt maintenance and familiar with the techniques recommended in the presentation.
- A PowerPoint Presentation covering theory
- 2 real case studies for analysis
- End of session test questionnaires for assessment
- Hand out material consisting of: Recommended tracking devices if they have to be used.
- A small EXCEL ?XL based programme to automate the process of doing the tracking analysis at the tail pulley.
- A full presentation manual on the course material.
The course is based on compliance to the Australian Standard…..?