Short course: 4 – 8hrs*
Course objective: Effective and improved processes for belt cleaning.
This course is designed to be run over 4-8 hours *depending on the level of experience within the group and whether bench marking is included.
Course materials are configured for presentation by a professional familiar with issues and problems associated with belt cleaning.
The course includes use of a measuring gauge to establish benchmarks against which cleaning standards can be set and then evaluated against. Use of a benchmark device is not necessary, although having a form of bench marking is recommended. The gauge that is described for measuring carry back is available on request, please contact us for further information.
The course components are:
- PowerPoint presentation followed by a site visit where various cleaning devices are inspected and checked
- Reporting by group participants on their observations, particularly on the set up and efficiency of the cleaning systems being used
- A demonstration on the assembly and operation of the carry back measuring device
- A forum discussion as to whether bench marking is required or whether improvements could be made without bench marking.
- PowerPoint presentation
- Printed companion guide to the course (?)
The course is based on compliance to the Australian Standard…..?
Course cost $0 AU